Wednesday 22 February 2012

Cash Is Back.......



It feels like an absolute eternity since I have knitted a Baby Cashmerino Earflap Hat....now just known as "Cash".....this colour combo is new and I'm loving that it can work for a girl or boy....buttons or flower, you choose.   Anyway it should be coming up shortly in my Etsy store.....I've had to push a few things back including these hats....I've been asked to submit 3 little knitted hats for a magazine feature and I couldn't be more pleased.....I'll tell you more when I know some more....all I know is that they have to be knitted and delivered by next Tuesday.





















































Baby blue, Putty & a little bit of Red.


Ps...One other thing....the very talented Roberta over at Rowantree Design has got a wonderful giveaway going on.....Her beautiful collection of baby and toddler clothing is a traditional treat for your eyes....everytime I look at the beautiful little pieces she makes, I think of Princess Mary of Denmark and her little clan ...Baby clothing how it should be.


Vicki x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x