Sunday 4 March 2012

I Do Love To Be Beside The Seaside....

I high tailed it out of town on Friday night, and drove the 80 minutes down to the coast where my Mum lives.....she lives in Jan Juc....just over the hill from Torquay at the foot of the Great Ocean Road.

It's always nice to get out of Melbourne....lots of space at my Mums, it's so very quiet, home cooked meal....Roast Chicken on Saturday night, and all my washing done....and I always like to hang my washing on the line....living in an apartment that doesn't happen for fear of having your Egyptian Cotton Sheets and your designer jeans stolen!!

Anyway Mum and I had a bit of a clean out of some cupboards....and I have scored well.  A dinner set that is a 1970's winner....It is English, not worth any money....we checked on google, but it's all mine.  Some cups, saucers and cake plates....I'm working on the teak sugar bowl and the bright orange salt and pepper shakers....maybe next time.

And finally a coffee down the beach this morning....before heading home after lunch.  Gosh the weekends fly by and back to work tomorrow.....




































































































































































And I did do some work.....

































Vicki x

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could ever live more than a stone's throw from the seaside..it's my sancturay.


    loving that dinner set.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x