Sunday 22 July 2012

Where has the Week Gone?



Gosh how the weeks are flying by.....sorry for so little action around here this week, but I've done around 51 and a half hours of work at my casual job in 7 days....and as well as trying to fit in knitting, exercise, wool ordering, testing hats, and getting my Etsy shop up and running again...and just trying to find a little time to relax and breathe and do a little bit of online shopping....

I figured with all those hours at work this week I needed to treat myself.....a new black jersey dress from Boden for moi, and a new pair of runners.  If I going to get back into this exercise lark, I might as well do it properly.  Skechers, not the most glamorous footwear I own, but the unusual soles on these keep your core engaged, because if you don't stand straight you start rocking!!....Enjoy your week, and hopefully I'll have time for a proper post later on....and did you see the new little CAMILLA hat below....so very sweet.




























































1 comment:

  1. oh i love your work - did i ever said that? ;-)
    especially the yellow one. it´s so gorgeous. it reminds me on dandelions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x