Saturday 13 October 2012

Everything's Gone Green....



The weeks are just blending into one as we start the countdown to Christmas....I'm just trying to get through October!!  I've made a new hat...named Purdey, a little patterned bonnet.  Just trialling the new sizes...the hard bit! Trying to come to grips with green tea, after being a tea with milk girl for a long long time.  I'm telling myself it will taste better in a pretty cup.  Sorting out my wardrobe and realising I've got a lot of green dresses, beads and shoes....and add into the mix my new green bag, which I'm loving a little too much, and judging by the amount of people that have stopped me to ask where I got it from....everyone else is loving it to.....and here we are at Saturday.  Enjoy your weekend.



















































































































































































See you next week. Vic x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, They are all read and very much appreciated. Except for spam, they're reported to blogger and google+ Vicki x